In the upcoming days, Hi-Rez Studios is set to release a new patch for its free-to-play hero shooter, Paladins. The Georgia-based developer has released a sneak peak in Paladin's community as what’s to come once OB 50 patch goes live on PC.
For the full details on what’s been addressed with the patch, feel free to read the patch notes below:
OB 50 Patch notes
- As part of reaching 1 million YouTube subscribers we’re selling this Announcer Pack for 1 Gold!
- Bomb King
- New tab added to the Home Panel that will show Notifications that include recent acquisitions and Daily Rewards. Future plans include event information.
- Champion Screen will now sort from Newest Items then Highest Rarity.
- New layout for customize selection in Match Lobby. Equip selections will be highlighted.
- Can now equip customizations directly after purchasing.
- Improved Controller vibration feel for reloads.
GENERAL BUG FIXES
- Fixed issue with new players not getting prompt for Region selection
- Fixed a number of language issues with cards preventing them from being used at certain ranks.
- Fixed an issue with chat where long text entries do not display
- Fixed Report System to allow for more than 1 entry line.
- Champion AI when using VGS now use the correct button callout.
- Fixed localized languages showing incorrect and unlocalized text at Keybindings.
- Projectiles no longer consider shields for remote proximity distance (ex. Drogoz fire spit exploding on shields from far away)
- Fixed accuracy of projectiles on clients to closer match that on the server
- Fixed Grumpy Bomb and Salvo’s bonus damage to shields not reducing the bleed over damage to health
- Shots will no longer pass through Reversal while walking backwards
- Fixed a bug where sometimes shields would not be fully destroyed.
- Reduced Maximum Health from 3000 to 2800.
- This Weapon and its projectiles are now Lag compensated
- This Ability and its projectiles are now lag compensated
- Will no longer fail to fire the full amount of loaded rockets
- Salvo no longer gets interrupted when mounting
- Salvo animation bugs fixed (sometimes not playing last shot animation, sometimes not playing other animations from the subsequent shots.
- This ability is now lag Compensated
- Fixed spitfire to stack if hitting multiple players with the same rocket (maybe other issues too… not sure of the behavior on live)
- Fixed Drogoz booster refilling twice as much booster fuel as intended through cards.
- Shots will no longer pass through Fernandos Shield while walking backwards
- Increased deploy range from 60 to 80.
- Now knocks up enemies slightly when deployed underneath them.
- Now has gradual damage falloff.
- Now grants debuff immunity.
- Fixed a bug where Pounce damage was not correctly being mitigated by Haven.
- Cooldown increased from 9 to 11.
- Makoa will now gain increased health after 0.3s instead of 0.5s.
- Cooldown decreased from 5s to 4s.
- Pull delay reduced from 1.5s to 0.5s.
- Fixed Evie icon showing for Willo’s Title requirement.
- Added UI markers to the second wave of Seedlings.
- Time between Illusion heals increased from 1s to 1.2s.
- Description corrected to no longer state that Dimensional link clears debuffs on use
With the release of OB 50, both the Colossal Chest and Nova Strike bundle won’t be available for purchase. The patch is expected to be available sometime the middle of this week for PC, while both the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One platforms will receive it at a much later date.
JOIN THE DISCUSSION