Ultimate Chickpea Salad (Vegan) | How to make Chickpea Salad | Vegan Chickpea Salad Recipe
- 500 g of chickpeas (cooked)
- Sea salt
- 1-2 Tbsp Olive oil
- 2 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp Galic powder/minced
- 1 tsp ground Cumin
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1/8 tsp cayenne pepper (Option)
- 3 Tbsp Tomatoes extra Virgin Oil
- 2 Tbsp of lemon or lime juice
- 1 Tbsp of maple syrup / 2 tsp sugar
- Salt to taste
- ½ tsp ground black pepper
- 1 cup Cucumber -small chopped
- 1 cup belle pepper – chopped small
- 1 cup tomatoes pepper – chopped small
- 1/2 cup onion pepper – chopped small
- ½ cup carrot – grated
- ½ cup parsley -fined chopped
- Heat the pan, add oil then add chickpeas.
- Add salt to taste, paprika garlic, cumin, oregano, cayenne pepper and mix it well. fry on medium heat until the chickpeas are coated with spices about 3 – 4 minutes.
- Once coated, turn off the heat and let it cool down uncovered.
- Add the oil, lime/lemon, maple syrup, salt to taste, black pepper and mix it well.
- In a large bowl add chopped cucumber, bell pepper, tomatoes, onions, carrots , add salad dressing, chickpeas , parsley and mix it well. you can add black paper if you want to and serve