- Add very finely chopped Onion, Chopped green Chill Pepper, sauté the onions till they turn golden.
- Add ginger and garlic mince/paste, sauté for 2-3 minutes until the smell disappears completely .
- Add Tomatoes, turmeric and sea salt, cook the tomatoes until the raw smell has gone.
- Add red chill powder, yogurt and Sautee on medium heat until the mixture become thick
- Now add Chicken, garam masala, coriander powder and chopped coriander leaves or mint leaves. Sauté for 3-4 min or until the chicken turns pale
- Cover and cook for 3-40 minutes then pour hot water or broth (warm up) then cover and cook on a low to medium heat until soft and tender. Add sea salt to taste, garam masala if needed
- When cooked ass some coriander leaves for garnish and serve with Chapati , Rice, Roti or Naan
Please follow and like us: